Pevere Group has 90 years of History carrying out shipments from Friuli throughout the world.
Efrem Pevere transported flour from the mills of Friuli with horse-drawn carts.
In 1928 in the middle of the industrial crisis, he moved along with another brother to Ethiopia where they continued to offer transport services.
At the end of World War II they returned to Italy, and along with other brothers continued their activities of road hauliers in Friuli.
The first international transport between Italy - Austria - Italy began, carrying mostly timber, and a De Facto Company was formed.
In 1962 the company transformed into Fratelli Pevere Autotrasporti Snc and carried out transport throughout Italy with its own trucks.
Fratelli Pevere Autotrasporti Snc expanded and began to offer customers an integrated service consisting of its own vehicles and those of third parties, creating regular collaborations with repayment trucks. This was a cost-effective solution for customers of Fratelli Pevere Snc.
The company was transformed into a joint-stock company, changing the corporate name.
The company expanded its activities by creating a network of transport, freight forwarding and logistics companies.
Pevere Group expanded towards the countries of Europe.
Pevere Group inaugurated the Sea and Air sectors, and began to work with correspondents around the world to ensure high-quality door to door service.
Pevere Group widens its borders, and begins to serve all the countries of the Russian Federation all the way to Siberia, with groupage shipments and full trucks.